Supported android versions 4.4 (KitKat) and higher.
Sony IR remote uses remote control commands SHUTTER and 2 SEC, compatible with the device RMT-DSLR2.
Sony Wireless Remote Commander RMT-DSLR2 designed for SLT and Compact System Cameras (NEX) Compatible with a range of NEX and SLT cameras so you can take control of photo and movie composition from a distance.
Sony® α (alpha) Camera Compatible Remote Controls
- Modes: Shutter, 2sec (2 seconds delay shutter), timer, timelapse
- Minimum timer 15 seconds. Maximum timer 4 hour or 239.9833 minutes or 14399 seconds
- Timelapse interval: 1-120 sec. Number of shots: 1-1000
- Vibration and beep on timer start and timer stop
- Exposure calculator when camera lens connected to ND filters
- Background mode of timer
- Progress in notification bar
- Works in timer mode if your phone does not have an IR blaster.
Note! With some phones in power saving mode or with almost empty battery the IR blaster might not work
We do not transmit, collect or store your data anywhere.
Single shot mode mode.
2S (2 seconds delay) mode.
Timer mode (bulb).
Exposure calculator for ND filters.
App options screen